maandag 9 juli 2012

Springfield Cosmetics


I don't really shop at Springfield normally but since there was a sale on I took a look. I didn't really like the clothes they had but... apparently they sold makeup? Ofcourse I had to look around in there and I found some nice things. When I saw that each item was €4.99 I decided I was going to pick some things up to try them out. I found a bright lipstick and a VERY bright blush. Then I saw that it was 3 items for €10 so I quickly grabbed a nailpolish in a colour I didn't have already, which was green.



So this is what the nailpolish looks like. It's called Verde. I have to say I wouldn't really recommend the Springfield nailpolishes. The colour goes on very very sheer on your nails and you need 3 layers. I quite like the colour though, even though I grabbed it barely looking at the colour. 



The lipstick I chose was a bright fuchsia coulour which almost looks like a neon fuchsia on the lips (doesn't look like that in the picture though). I like the formula of it. It kind of reminds me of my Rimmel London lipstick in Hot Pink. So I think this lipstick is a great find, especially for €3.33!


And finally there's the blush, which is a super bright coral. Again, in real life it looks a lot brighter and like a true coral. A lot more pink/red. Also, you get 10 grams of product! And when you apply it to your cheeks with a brush, the tiniest amount is way too much. So I doubt I will ever hit pan on this blush.

So overall, for the price (of €3.33 per item) I like the Springfield makeup. It also smells really nice and fruity, even the blush. 

I bought this makeup in Springfield in Antwerp for €10 in total.



5 opmerkingen: