zaterdag 15 september 2012

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover



Magic nail polish remover?! Sounds good to me. Especially the '1 second per nail' part is what appealed to me when I saw this. For lazy people like me, this sounds like a wonder-product.

I have always been fine with using regular nail polish remover and cotton wool but the price of this (€6.99) convinced me to try this. So, you basically put your finger in the hole of the sponge and twist it and your nail polish is off! This doesn't take 1 second per nail, maybe 3 because you kind of have to twist to get everything off but it still is a LOT faster than with your regular nail polish remover. When you are done, you are left with a layer of almond oil on your fingers, which smells really nice and is nourishing at the same time. Although it doesn't feel very nice... But when you wash your hands it's fine.

Overall, I really love this product! The only downside is the residue of the almond oil that doesn't feel very nice and also, I wonder how long the inside is going to stay wet? Anyway, I will repurchase this product because it's not that much more expensive than a bottle of nail polish remover.

I bought mine for €6.99 in Kruidvat.

2 opmerkingen: